PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ex CityFlyer Routes scrapped by BA
View Single Post
Old 12th Oct 2001, 13:10
rhythm method

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hand Solo,

well spotted. Squirrel, little boy, I'm not a cadet. The more I read some of your other posts the more I realise that your immaturity shines through so brightly that you're blinded from the facts (or is it that the sun shines out of your @ss!?)

Back to the more intellectual contributor. Hand Solo, believe me I'm not smug at this BAR merger. In fact right now I wish we'd never been bought out by BA. I can only see the bad in it. I won't go into the detail on this open forum, but as posted on the BACE forum I will lose out by BAR (seconded BA mainline) pilots being seconded onto our fleets. Believe me, our management have basically said it's on the cards. Perhaps if you lot put up a sufficiently strong fight from your side you can help us out by stopping the move. (Seriously, coming off a state of the art Airbus onto a steam-driven clockwork 146 going flat-out at M0.7 can't be too appealing to you (but we love it)).

I agree that if you are seconded to us, I don't see how you can legally be forced into accepting our lower T+C's at BACE, but watch them try it.

[ 12 October 2001: Message edited by: rhythm method ]