PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ex CityFlyer Routes scrapped by BA
View Single Post
Old 12th Oct 2001, 03:57
Secret Squirrel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

OOOh, I do enjoy a good bun fight!

Rythm Method

Silence you fool, you don't know what you're talking about. Secret isn't spelt Squeeking either, but I have something you cadets don't have, a sense of humour! STREUTH!

Noddy

Airbus???? Do you cadets go off at tangents on purpose? Is it some ploy to confuse your peers; because it's working! Or is it part of the secret to getting in to BA via THE FRONT DOOR that you have to be cryptic?

Look matey, I don't think I understood a word of your last post. I rarely put a spelling police hat on because we all make mistakes but I do rather draw the line at bad grammar. It's not that I give a sh!t whether you can spell or express yourself; I just simply can't understand what it is you're bleeting about! What does this mean?:
...if your so happy at cfe then stay and your huge sen no will have no bearing. everybody happy no?
Ahhh! Just sussed it. C'mon, for someone who has managed to hoodwink BA into thinking they're gonna make a good pilot by passing a comprehension test, I'm sure you can write better than that. Anyway, you're still missing the point. But....even if I'd wanted to stay at CFE, I couldn't, so don't make ridiculous sugestions; you're showing your cadet status now; pipe down!

Unfortunate that you choose to be so dismissive of your ex Dan Air colleagues, Noddy. I mean this from the bottom of my heart; I hope you never have to go through the kind of thing they had to go through. It's very easy for a silver spoon cadet such as yourself to treat these guys with contempt; look down on them as if they were a child who didn't know they were born; lucky to have a job and all that crap. many of their colleagues left out in the cold because they happened to be on the wrong fleet. Mostly, I might add, through no fault of the pilots themselves but rather management...again...sounding familiar??? Be very careful, little Mr Arrogant Cadet, about who you treat with contempt and especially what you view them with contempt for!

I note that the ATR fleet are getting several cadets who were tipped to go to LHR. I have to say that in a way I feel sorry for them but adopting your attitude I should be saying: "Bloody lucky to have a job at all, if you ask me".

Anyway, Noddy, do keep in touch, won't you?