PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ex CityFlyer Routes scrapped by BA
View Single Post
Old 11th Oct 2001, 22:43
NOODY

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
squeeking squirrel.

read my post again.......didn't notice any Airbus on cfe last time i looked!

You are quite right mate, you are safe for your command on your fleet. Not a great rush for rj/atr commands from the rest of us though i don't think! (although i guess everything changes). My piont was that you will only be disadvantaged if you chose to leave what was the cfe set. therefore the whinging cadets were trying to protect themselves for their moves to the lhs/long haul and if your so happy at cfe then stay and your huge sen no will have no bearing. everybody happy no?

News Flash. After their initial type freeze's i think you will find most Cadets have (until 3 weeks ago)the hours for a short haul command at eog!

As for all that nonsense about cadet personnel qualities... who are you victorian FO! Did anyone have the faith in you to give you a passenger jet at 20? Where you ever a bluntie in the forces. haven't heard so much pointless whinging since i left the RAF. You would have made a great OC admin!

i am sure jub house will be a very happy little place for you all to share your EX-cfe jokes. Maybee you'll get together with all the happy Dan air dudes who can't let that go either.

Afraid won't see you at jub. Last one out turn off the lights.

[ 11 October 2001: Message edited by: NOODY ]