PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ex CityFlyer Routes scrapped by BA
View Single Post
Old 11th Oct 2001, 04:24
Secret Squirrel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Oh Noddy

I knew it wouldn't be long before some whingeing cadet took offence.

Yes I did use the word whingeing but if you'd read my post correctly you'd notice that I said "more power to them...." My beef was with the way Balpa neglected to inform us about all this until it was too late. Considering that many of those affected have been paying their subs for a good many years as fully paid up members, as opposed to being associate members due to student status; I think that it's a fair to expect Balpa to have favoured us. I think it was a fair comment. Still, it was said to ilustrate a point, which you obviously missed. No matter, you are a cadet afterall and as such will learn.

I do not have a problem with cadets per se; just some whose qualities leave much to be desired and which don't warrant a mention on this thread.

As for your...diagnosis considering the reasons for my bitterness; you're bleeting up the wrong undercarriage leg, my feisty friend. I won't be beaten to a command by a cadet on my fleet. Not unless they are now issuing cadets with time machines. Nice try though.

Incidentally, those cadets we were talking about: I doubt that they would beat me or other colleagues to commands simply because when their time comes, they will have the seniority but not the hours. One thing I will say, though, Noddy: NAHH! I'm going to save it because I'm not an arrogant type at heart; we'll just enjoy the joke between us at ex-CFE.

See Ya in Jub.

BTW, do you think that nice young cadet will polish our shoes while we walk round?