PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ex CityFlyer Routes scrapped by BA
View Single Post
Old 9th Oct 2001, 04:38
NOODY

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Squeeking Squirrel.

Whinging Cadets eh!

Sorry mate wasn't me, but surley they have got the right to protect themselves. Several hundred places on the list, not exactly a laughing matter for them. Not their fault BA chose to pay for their training.

Every time i am engaged in this cfe - eog nonsense the Whinging cadet line comes up. I don't have a problem that you had to pay for your ATPL so how about a little mutual respect. I think we fly to the same airfield in the same wx you do mate!

Is main reason your pissed off, and i can only guess,is that a bunch of "19 year olds "(i think that may be attributable to one of your cfe buds) will get their commands outwith the ex-cfe structure before you. If you really wanted that A320 command or the 777 FO slot why didn't you join BA as a DEP?

We are all going to have to work together! So may i suggest that whilst you quite rightly seek to protect yourself and recieve your legal rights, as with every employee in the company, you stop moaning about others doing the exact same.

see you at jub house.

p.s. i believe the chap who volunteered to show you guys around when we all move in together was a 20 year old FO. Please try and be nice to him.