PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Virgin Strike Thread (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 7th Dec 2007, 15:14
vs69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
With respect to management judgement, I'm still waiting for the day where someone turns up at a business briefing and stands up to ask what the hell they are playing at and why they cant come up with a healthy profit,it's all very well us being asked to work harder,keep an eye on wastage etc but when certain departments seemingly get free reign with their budgets it all seems a bit much to me.There is no doubt the base is a great training centre and was a long time coming but the frills round the edges are just not needed,the room full of trees for gods sake,expensive comfy chairs,I could go on...While I am of the opinion that there may well be no extra money in the pot for any revised cabin crew pay deals,it would certainly be more convincing if, shall we say extravagant spending habits from certain creative departments was capped.And I realise the woes of the airline cannot just be pointed at a few trees and comfy chairs before anyone jumps down my neck,just wanted a rant as everytime I walk in that place I wonder what it all cost...