PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jump Seats
Thread: Jump Seats
View Single Post
Old 3rd Dec 2007, 14:31
iLuvPX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Numero Crunchero
Hmmmm, bad air sucker you have made me re-evaluate my policy on jump seats. I never used to differentiate between AOA/non AOA but your erudite contributions to this website will ensure I do in future!
Numero Crunchero, you must continually purport your superior mathematical skills, to cover up your lack of intellect. How weak minded of you to let one person(Badairsucker) change your entire perspective on jumpseating. Adolescent at best. If the AOA jumped off a bridge, would you follow them?

Lets just hope the more astute non-AOA members dont follow your puerile thought process and start denying AOA members jumpseats. Its not like the membership has the majority; it goes both ways.

To briefly answer your other questions:

In the meantime, would you mind telling me what pay offer YOU were able to negotiate with the company?
Zero, the same as the AOA did. Only thing is, I saved thousands of dollars over the last 6 years in dues, for the same end result.

Also, what LOI and legal protections do you get in your non union? And should you ever find yourself in a D+G situation, what professional help will you seek?
I would have the same protections you afforded to the 49ers...oh wait, we know how that turned out.

If I ever needed any professional help, I would do the smart thing and hire a real professional with the money I have saved in dues, and not rely on a broken Association with a horrific track record in every respect.

PX