PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Polar Arbitration II
View Single Post
Old 2nd Dec 2007, 12:57
LANCERDVR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There you go again

As I said before you two are foolish. I'm not going to waste my time responding to your b.s. except to say that you have a legal right under the RLA to negotiate a new contract. Of course they don't want to meet with you, did you think they were going to come to the table voluntarily. If the company does not want to meet, I suggest you take it to the RLA for resolution/mediation. Although I am a little confused, in your post you boast on how your MEC has such a good working relationship with mgmt. Oh yeah, as long as you are doing what they want it's all hugs and kisses. How can you say you have a good working relationship with mgmt if mgmt refuses to engage in good faith negotiations towards a new contract.

As for the Article VIII charges, we will be pressing for an MEC resolution to do just that in our next quarterly meeting. We may not succeed, or the MEC may not want to use valuable time on it, but at least the rest of the industry will begin to learn what you have been up to and how the results of your actions could be used to negate there contracts going forward. Sorry if my spelling isn't up to your high standards. I won't be responding to any more of your propaganda, in fact I wish I hadn't wasted my time in the first place. The two of you are hopeless.

Last edited by LANCERDVR; 2nd Dec 2007 at 13:52.