PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NJS Pilots - 97% vote for Protected Industrial Action
Old 2nd Dec 2007, 09:36
Whiskey Oscar Golf

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good to see you back Digger Frozo, I thought you'd be crying in the corner with last weeks result of all those stupid people ousting your beacon of economic logic. Maintain that rage.

As to your fine call of rigid wage systems holding down wages as economic fact, I'd like you to do some research on Republic of Irelands regulated wage system and note the per capita income. Then you can check out Denamrks highly unionised workforce and check out their average wage of 38,0000 and compare that with our own? Then maybe check out Sweden, Norway and a host of other DEVELOPED countries. Stop using the U.S. as your economic model or you'll end up sub primed. They are not the be all and end all of economics and it's time people started understanding that.

Where are your economic facts? It's easy to make broad statements and pop out the odd little gem to support your argument, but others can do that too. I'll show you how AWA's and unregulated wage systems will lower wages and make peoples lives harder. Keep running with the unemployment call too, nice to see the underemployed getting a look in. Give 2 people jobs for $5 and don't hire one for $10. Third world ideas.

Ciao

Last edited by Whiskey Oscar Golf; 2nd Dec 2007 at 09:40. Reason: spilling