PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Polar Arbitration II
View Single Post
Old 2nd Dec 2007, 05:58
WhaleFR8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Your are both pathetic, a real embarrasment to our proffesion.
Really - at least I use a spell checker and a grammar checker so that I don't embarrass my profession.
I read your posts and get sick to my stomach.
Do you really? Or does Bobbrobin have to read them to you?
Your accusations are so slanted and one sided as to be moronic.
So our accusations should be TWO sided? hmmmm.....
If you want a new contract tell your MEC to get out of Mgmts butt and start negotiating. You have (for some time now) the legal right to begin negotiations, what are you waiting for!!!
Well Einstein, it takes two to negotiate. How can we force the company to the table? THEY seem to think a merger is on and are unwilling to negotiate. Is there some legal way you know of to force them to talk to us - we are all ears.
I'm tired of hearing about who did what to who, you sound like children of fools.
Then go away and don't listen - that is totally your right on this board.
This merger is a farce.
Yeah that is true - especially the thought of having to fly with some of you all; but unfortunately in this case neither union council owns or runs the company. So if the company wants to merge then we have to go along - or quit. Quitting is an option you might consider if you are so upset.
You want the Polar pilot group to walk away from the most valuable section of its contract, SCOPE.
Nope. I just want them to quit lying and to have some integrity for a change.
Why in Gods name would you want another pilot group to give up such a valuable and hard faught for contractual right.
hmmmm.... your professionalism is showing again -- the word is FOUGHT.

I will tell you why, you are as far up Mgmts butts as your MEC. I wonder what kind of things MGMT promised you. I can't even believe your MEC chairman having the gall to call a union busting Lorenzo wanna be like the VP of ops by his first name and boast on how good there relationship is. SICK!!!
If having a relationship that allows discussion and negotiation is what you call being up management's butt then I guess the MEC is guilty. Personally I would rather have them able to talk with management than be ostracized like Bobbrobin are.

Why is it everytime I meet an Atlas pilot they tell me the same thing, they want an MEC that is not afraid to stand up to Mgmt like the Polar MEC!
Because you are lying again.

A few of you senior Atlas types are getting rich on your profit sharing checks, so don't rock the boat, and screw everyone else, right.
Yup that is why our MEC is on 82 hours UB a month and yours is on 100. Profit sharing is based on hours worked so the MEC takes a hit there too.

Nice post - you must be feeling the heat.

By the way, how are those article VIII charges coming - I can hardly wait to get my letter.