PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - KQ Job advertisement
View Single Post
Old 1st Dec 2007, 14:21
bushbolox

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Simba Kali,
You are a racist, ill informed ,loudmouth ,inexperienced tw@t. How come you can insult foreigners with overtly racist overtones (wazungu)but if I call you a stupid african with a village mentality Ill get slated for it. Or maybe you're just a nugu.
The "foreigners taking our jobs" is so last decade sonny. Get with the programme. If KQ wants to compete in an international ,market they will have to hire internationally as others do. A legally landed immigrants' status is no concern of KALPAs. They are hiding behind "no foreigners" to protect the cushy number theyare on. The real losers long term are people like you who get shafted by their own people. But then again you are already a loser. Living in the past.
If I come to KQ on a fixed term contract it isnt to steal your jobs, country, or shag your women (see below), its to fill a crewing/training gap in the interim and is used by airlines all over the world. If bigoted zealots like you are still around in todays kenyan youth then God help Kenya.
Dont worry though , after 12 years at wilson ive had enough of prats like you at dambusters ...all chip on shoulder and zero talent, waiting to crash. So lets blame the foreigners.
Word up . Its your own people that are feckin you up not a few contract pilots.
As for getting properly laid in Nairobi. I would rather cut my dick off than have casual sex in the carnivore.. Enough niceties. Its about time you were told. You see I dont have to worry about your cousin in Nyayo hse coming for me anymore because you lost an arguement, so it is what it is, and you are what i said.
Another generation blaming europe for their woes. three generations after they self determined. What a crock.