PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NEWQUAY
Thread: NEWQUAY
View Single Post
Old 1st Dec 2007, 12:50
cornishsimon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS01
The rumours of WOW to IOM were going around IOM not NQY should have made that clearer. It was when the WOW crew were opereating IOM-MAN for BE. They knew that WOW had evaluated the route this year but obviously it was not felt viable
seems as if flymaybe are going to have a pop at IOM-NQY, might well of been that the route wasnt as high on the list as Glasgow and Newcastle for WOW. i think from the discussion i had with a member of Cabin crew on a WOW flight on Thursday that there are plans to increase fleet and routes in the pipeline so that we might well see more routes and increases in popular routes when this is in place.

ChristianLee
Flying NQY-STN-BRE next weekend with Ryanair. I'll be interesting to experience my first trip from Newquay Airport, and indeed with a LCC.
i dont know about flying with ryanair as this should be fairly busy, but my recent 2 flights in and out of NQY have been very, very good from the airport point of view.

used WOW on 20th, arrived late at airport, gone 20past 12 for 1pm flight, checked in, straight through security and into departures by half 12. G-WOWE sat on stand waiting along with G-JEDM (BE674). boarded early, after BE flight, took off early and before BE, arrived in DUB early.

On return on Thursday arrived early, bags were out and i was out of terminal within 5mins of landing which was actually before scheduled arrival time of flight!

big, big improvement, very smooth