PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Virgin Strike Thread (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 1st Dec 2007, 10:57
scoobydooo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
stansdead

...and the other side of the coin is we would love it if not all our pay was pensionable but in return we even came close to what BA cabin crew earn in non pensionable pay allowances trip pay crew down, working up, block payments, delay payments etc etc the list is endless, if we had that I would earn more per month, the company would contribute less to my pension however I could contribute personally to my pension and reclaim the governments portion on my tax return, outcome I would get more in hand and in my pension etc etc.

The reason for the post was to highlight what can and has been "achieved" through industrial action.

As to what it will cost the company and others (maybe, allegedly in jobs), I am fully aware of that too but thanks fore refreshing me on the issue.

Why are you so agressive anyway ?

p.s. its posts like yours (insinuating I have mentioned an 18% pay rise [whish I have not], use of foul language, telling us to accept the deal [when you are on considerably more than us] and move on) that probably push people who were not sure on what to vote into the yes zone, thanks