PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dont Get Sick At Netjets
View Single Post
Old 30th Nov 2007, 21:33
Smeagel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry 4Green, didn'y explain myself. I thought something else had happened here and I'd missed it. Another NJE bashing thread and I didn't get to join in? You had me worried

I understand you being upset at people talking 'outside' but I think this latest incident has pushed some of your colleagues too far. People can only take so much. I really hope this reaches a happy conclusion otherwise we'll be hearing more of this.

As for you getting a 'secure' crew forum, what do you mean? Members of the one you have are vetted by the moderators who confirm applicants are actually employees. That would be the same if the forum were hosted here or on any other site.

If NJE hosted the forum for you it would be the same (except of course nobody would post anything contentious for fear of retribution). This thread was started by someone within your company who decided they had heard enough. I'm not quite sure how you would go about preventing that apart from ensuring that people had nothing to feel aggrieved about.