PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - KQ Job advertisement
View Single Post
Old 30th Nov 2007, 20:58
onitl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
simbe kali......
Mugabe is really in your vokab.......
are you going to force kenyans to get pilot licence while the gvt aint even 'trainign candidates to oersue the career !!! unless you go through the military and thats takes time so if there would be shortage do you wana tell me we park the flet waiting for those who can afford to train and get qualified and take off.... there is where i think a helping hand comes in so before we start saying foreiner this that we look at the big picture, by the way i know a manager at safaricom who feeds his entire clan with his salary which is bettar than KQ capt on 777 so flying is cool but dont be mistaken that its all about salary>>>> Quality of life.... why earn loads and yo live a F... misearable life.... Kenya cannot survive on its own like anyother conrty we need each other so its fair enough to share or exchange where necessary....What happpens when Kq goes down i.e air uganda Kq aint anyspecial what are you gonna post !!!!!!! so we are getting learned and its a learining process till one is 6'' under so let surpport job sharing where its needed,,,,,,,