PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - KQ Job advertisement
View Single Post
Old 30th Nov 2007, 19:24
SIMBA KALI

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Before you guyz open you fat mouths and point fingures at Kalpa and KQ , do any of you really understand the plight a common kenyan national faces ? Can anyone give a guess to what the current unemployment rate is ? Income per capita ?? So why should I stand in line waiting for Mr. Johns who has taken my spot...... That's a bunch of BS !!! Does it make sense to any bloke in here to why anybody would let that happen to its citizens. Sounds clever doesn't it Nightfire ?? You claim to have lived in Kenya for 16 yrs and yet could not even identify what my point is ?..What a shame..!! What do you really know about Kenya?? Or were you one of those fat wazunguz enjoying yourselves at Panafric and Ngong playing Polo while a braniac stuck in Mathare slums could be having the job a yahoo is sitting on? Doesn't make sense does it ? Then here you are pissing in your own pool, sometimes you people are too smart to a point you get too foolish. Its like you are living in a radarless existence pretending not to know what Kenyans are all about. Should a "Mugabe" take over; God Forbid I don't know what then you will have to say about all your fellow yanks at wilson....Take that to heart and sleep on it. At the end of the day, its all about making a kenyan national's life better than it was yesterday. A pilots salary can feed an entire clan , believe me. For those who think life in kenya is a bed of roses, think and re-think again. Before you try to get a splint out of my eye, get those logs out of yours first!! Peace out !!

ONITL...You seem to have it all figured out about KQ's drop in profits. Please elaborate on this.Leave Kalpa out of this because kalpa has nothing whatsoever to do with it.....Shed some light

Buddhapilot.....I might be flying here in the states doing a job that any other American citizen doesn't want...comprende amigo???

Last edited by SIMBA KALI; 30th Nov 2007 at 19:43.