PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - An epileptic pilot could be flying in India??
Old 30th Nov 2007, 14:30
Nevrekar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am equally saddened to hear of this event. It is important for management to take the high road on this issue. Leaving someone out to dry without a proper explanation, loss of license insurance and pay is not right.
It is very unfortunate that they have not done so.It's not about who's right but what is right. Speedwotten- My positive remarks about Spicejet and India are based on my very own experience thus far but I am painfully aware that not everyone shares the same sentiment. I only report what I am aware of or what I have experienced. My negative comments regarding Spicejet relate to rostering. They advertised a monthly schedule when I joined. It was very attractive at the time as I envisioned being able to make plans, travel and have social gatherings at home. That concept has been a flop show. The roster is a daily/hourly one and I work 6 days a week.The only way of knowing my day off is when I fly 6 days, and they have to give me the day off. But I realize that everyone (including locals) are flying 6 days a week. So I don't feel that special! NG expat--I wish you well and godspeed. You were targeted for some reason and it was shameful the way it was done. Shame on those responsible for your involuntary departure

As far as rostering, to be fair to Spicejet--They have tried to accomodate whenever possible in order for me to fulfill certain social/family obligations.

Last edited by Nevrekar; 2nd Dec 2007 at 03:09.