PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dont Get Sick At Netjets
View Single Post
Old 29th Nov 2007, 21:19
Smeagel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm here alright 4Green. Watching this one in disbelief. Well, not disbelief actually. I've been waiting for this story to surface for over a year.

The thing about this is that it's very, very serious for the pilot concerned. He was ill for a long time and is struggling to regain his health. I sincerely hope he gets well and regains his medical but in the meantime he's facing the uphill task of proving that his condition is the result of what happened on board a Netjets aircraft. The company of course deny that his illness is in any way linked to the aerotoxic incident. The third such incident on that particular aircraft if NJE employees are to be believed.

One thing Netjets do well is continue to pay any crew who are ill. No doubt about it, they keep the money coming. There have been several instances though of a desk-warrior taking it into their head to reduce or completely stop salaries, this isn't the first time.

You know as well as I do the way this is going, what threats/rumours are floating around. I'd like nothing more than to publicise those but the last thing I want to do is prejudice any court proceedings. He needs to win this one. They need to be shown they can't keep bullying people, particularly someone who lost his livelihood while carrying out his job.