PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nakheel Aviation - Dubai
View Single Post
Old 29th Nov 2007, 14:03
approachchecks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Information from Nakheel Crew

I tell you something, I cannot believe that I bumped into Nakheel crew whilst on a trip in xxxxxxxx.
After some chatting things still seem to amaze me.
Heard that the MD is now gone, about time, sounds like EJME dejavue. The crew said that the ops side is a total mess and they never fly without incurring problems along the way. This is not the first time I had heard this from one of their captains, but anyway.

But the best has to be that one of their new captains is apparently from EJME and was apparently sacked from that job. What a bunch of cowboys. Don't know the reason or if its true but apparently so. Ok so now we have an MD, training manager and a captain all from execujet and by the sounds of things have all been sacked. Whats up wit this Nakheel company, seems like their requirements are to have been sacked or maybe have a criminal record. CLASSIC CLASSIC CLASSIC

They also commented on some stupid little cabin crew member who tries to run the company and ops department. Maybe she is a wannabe or wants to feel important. Probably the reason that nothing runs smoothly. Again how CLASSIC

Any coments would be good.

Safe flying guys