PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - KQ Job advertisement
View Single Post
Old 29th Nov 2007, 01:07
SIMBA KALI

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nightfire...
what kind of riffa are you smocking??? "Pilot error that a mzungu may prevent".... And by the way the last time I checked wilson airport, alot of yanks and yahoos from alabama, north carolina and wisconsin were looking for bush flying gigs to get experience. Maybe you are one of the Delamere syndrome products who thinks you are too good compared to native kenyans; what the dude are you racist ?? Thats the exact reason why we have Kalpa to which am not even a member; to keep the likes of you with that retarded mentality off limits.So you think you can fix kenya's corrupt system as if you are living in your own little island singing kumbaya all day. Even the vatican itself has corruption deeply rooted. So yes, this is a noble proffession but I will scratch somebody's back if they sure will scratch mine in retro Corruption is why humanity wins!!! At the end of the day, I will be somewhere at the Carnivore enjoying the simple pleasures of life the kenyan way to which I believe you dearly miss!!!! My guess is , you are probably somewhere in the sandpit where you can not even get a simple lay.....go mount a mule And oh by the way ask those young blokes you see there under 30 and they will mention training in Texas or Florida while the old timers Ex-military. So yes, KQ has an outstanding crew.

Onitl...sorry about yor case but wakenya twaweza kujikaza basi usife moyo. I have a pal after flying those miraa routes got hired and last time I checked , he got his way to left seat of a 757. He only but had a C plain overall in his grades. Naja nami pia nipange mlolongo moja kwa moja hadi siku ile itakuja.

Last edited by SIMBA KALI; 29th Nov 2007 at 01:25.