PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - KQ Job advertisement
View Single Post
Old 28th Nov 2007, 23:30
onitl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ya guys lets get facts together, kq is great , i did interviews i got like 5000hrs 30yrs old prime for airline hr and **** did on do well in maths but i am Pic on 206, 208, DHC-6 , beech craft 200 and finally on dash 8 , wonder where maths comes in , but i guess thats reqiurement,if they still get their prefarence in terms of accademics and KALPa aint doing **** about it then gues we will have few more duala,a before reality hits the nail on the head..... who em i to speak...... guess theybhave their selection process so up to standards that i can flop theirs and pass an airbus 320 sim check ride and interview process, anyaways Kapla is the reciting body of Kq and i guess their check list is better than the rest of the airlines......
So if we to help the pride of africa keep its satuts i guesss guys have to face facts and sort this out and get experience 1st then personal pride after get experienced help too keep up. NO NEED TO BE PRIDE OF AFRICA FOR 5 YEARS THEN IT FALLS TO ****. KALPA has young guys WAKE UP TO THE CALL!!! OUT