PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - KQ Job advertisement
View Single Post
Old 28th Nov 2007, 22:21
SIMBA KALI

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have a bunch of mates that left the states with ATP's and are running miraa routes and flying 206's in the bush. Kenya at the moment has more than enough hot blooded pilots that can be trained to suit KQ needs. I don't think KQ will have any shortage of pilots on any near future for that matter. Why should KQ be hiring wazungus while kenyans have enough brains and skill to keep those wings afloat? Come on guyz...too sad no expertriates can be let in. For the 767 issue, can't comment on that but I highly doubt KQ can't be able to outfit guyz to drive it. The last report from KQ's CEO Taitus Naikuni illustrated shrunken profits attributed to escalating gas prices and partly by the depreciating US dollar rates; so maybe thats the reason that order might have been cancelled. Don't forget about the 73 they lost afew months ago.

Nightfire.........Pole sana boss. You want a kenyan passport you can alwayz get it. Toa kitu kidogo still works . You wonder why all those asians are "kenyans" by birth and hold kenyan passports ?