PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings (Cadets) Thread - Part 2.
View Single Post
Old 28th Nov 2007, 20:32
MartynOConnor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

I apologise for not being able to read this thread in its entirety, and hope not to offend if I'm asking something that's already been clarified. Basically my situation is such that I am not able to apply for entry to this scheme for another two years (I'm with an employer that you can't really leave without a lot of notice) and when that time comes I'll have to hand about £20-25,000 of my own cash to put towards training. I'm trying to find out how the funding for this training works in a bit more detail, what the arrangements are etc. It seems like a marvellous scheme, but at the same time the funding issue is a real sort of grey area. The website doesn't really clarify things much either. I'm a bit particular about this sort of thing as a I used to be an Independent Financial Adviser and I don't commit to anything of this magnitude without first understanding it to the extent that I can happily explain it to someone else.

So, apologies for the long post, but if someone who has undergone this programme before, or someone from the school can comment it would be much appreciated.