PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - HyperMerged: Q Engineering LAME EBA VIII/Industrial Strategies
Old 28th Nov 2007, 08:31
section 41

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As usual LMC's are only out for themselves, if you have a beef with your GM get over it and get on with your job.

For the people in Heavy who by the way are no more impressed with the paltry 3% offer can I say please stick to the issues and don't use the entire membership to get even with individuals in qantas mgt.

We are fighting for our survival every day with the reality being our work could go offshore if the decision was made to do so by senior mangement. The rabid dogs in the fed exec are doing little to ensure the survival of Heavy maint in Australia, of course Mr purvinass will be fine now he has taken his golden handshake from Qantas and is busy pursuing his political career.

Judging by the posts on this site I expect my comments to elicit a reaction, but before you do think about what we are about to do, what the consequences will be and where it will end. I am not a management stooge and am happy to stand up for our rights but les make sure we know what we are fighting for and what it may cost.