PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NetJets Europe - time to command
View Single Post
Old 27th Nov 2007, 18:39
gone till november

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DB
It has been know for people to be offered an upgrade at the end of their line training if you have shown the ability and have the experience.

Most of your initial is done in the left hand seat as is your LST therfore all you need to do is do the Upgrade course then line trg/check.

As MJ put it its about 6 mts for 250hrs from the time you start line training but that is very much fleet dependant as the mid size cabin will do 500-600hrs p/a and the large cabin somewhat more. But the small cabin ie B400 and Citation somewhat less as ive spoken to some of the chaps who only do about 300hrs p/a.

So i will make an aviation prediction (you know what that means)
With your experience, only 250 hrs to ATPL and training background its quite likely that you will end up on the mid size fleet and more specifically the 800XPC. With a view to upgrade (very much dependant on you) within 6mts or when you have 498hrs multi as you will have to do an LST/ATPL Line check and then line training about a year after that.

G-SPOT LOST is right (my missus says i found you last night though) Hope and pray you get the Mid Cabin as they have APU's. XL's are mostly central Europe with the odd excursion where as the 800's do a bit further (done everthing within the box of UUWW BIRK OMDB and GCTS. But we do have to do UUWW quite often which is a pain in the arse. The only good thing about Moscow is watching its airspace disappear on your ND.

But as you know that may or may not happen.

What ever comes about good luck and enjoy it, it is a lot of fun

Last edited by gone till november; 27th Nov 2007 at 18:50.