PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - mytravel pilot loses appeal
View Single Post
Old 27th Nov 2007, 11:42
Agaricus bisporus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Is this a forum for Professional Pilots or for chavs who think it is OK to break the law if they feel like it, when they feel like it, and spout forth the unconsidered illogical and ridiculous excuses that so characterise excusing lawbreaking in this gutless, irresponsible world we have to live in?

I suspect though, (Jesus, I dam well hope) that a great number of the posters here are not aviators, let alone Professional ones.

What is hard to get around your heads, people, that this is not SOP, this is the LAW. LAW. It is not optional, it is a decree from the government, and HAS to be obeyed. Laws, for those of the modern persuasion who haven't learned yet, are MANDATORY, and no matter how you regard their practicality, usefulness or personal inconvenience you do not have the option to ignore them, unless you are willing to face the penalty. There is NO EXCUSE AT ALL.

As to the people who have suggested there is no need for a locked door on a football charter (!!!!!!), yes, really, some numptie did! I can only say how sad I feel for someone with such a terminal lack of imagination, not to mention disrespect for, yes, the law, and such a moronic belief, I suppose, in the sanctity of those coked up drunken lawless twits who run about fields chasing inflated pigs bladders. I can think of few "role models" I'd less like to have on my flight deck.

Do you suppose Al Qaida hasn't the wit to charter an aeroplane if they wanted to do it again?

I just hope and pray they don't charter one from a company employing some of the irresponsible posters here...but then, none of those are pilots, are they?

Rant over.

Incoming!!