PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Truly Disturbing passenger behaviour.
View Single Post
Old 27th Nov 2007, 09:54
groundbum

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nope, don't condone it. But on the assumption that any story teller exaggerates by 50%, and any poster to a bulletin board by another 50%, then I bet the incident wasn't nearly as bad as it's made out to be. In the end all BB posters are like journalists and exaggerate otherwise it's not exciting. I note the original poster didn't say any other passengers also got up to complain or got involved. Soooo.

In the end you have to go by results, not effort. If the CC had gone straight to lockdown then (a) the plane diverts and all pax lose a day/4hours of their life (x200 pax) in a terminal not expecting them at all (b) the police do lots of paperwork and interview the crew etc (c) the next day the couple are back on the streets of nowhereville and back together! oh and (d) there might well have been a fracas in the cabin during the lockdown. She would probably have been helping him resist.

So, tezzer felt uncomfortable for a while, 200 people got where they wanted to be on time, the squabbly couple kept squabbling and will for another 20 years, I would say good result given the hand dealt! If she chooses to stay with an abusive partner then that is her call!

G