PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BMed
Thread: BMed
View Single Post
Old 26th Nov 2007, 22:46
blue____eagle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi guys... I havent really read much of the forum but allow me to express my opinion about the bmi bmed thing... I started working for bmi in 2003 and I only lasted 7 months... My impression was very bad. The onlyn ice thing were people. But as far as i am concerned, people stay in bmi only because they are too young or they got rejected from other airlines. After 7 hectic months in bmi, having fun in flight but no money at the end of the month, I got a job with bmed... This was fantastic!!!Long trips, intersting destinations, well i am proud i was going out everywhere... yes tehran included and i am so glad i made some really good friends out there... People in bmed were quite sad, according to my opoinion. very few would go out and explore, m ost of them were moaning except when we were in beirut. As soon as I got to know the rumours about bmi buying bmed, I applied to BA and this happen as soon as I had a row with one of silly managers in BMED, yes most of them were silly and unprofessional... so I left to BA where is GREAT!!!!!!! So an andvice to all BMEDers, just EVACUATE BMI asap!!!! Go to qantas air new zealand, come to ba gatwick... much better that BMI!!!! ( I would rather work in TESCO instead)