PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Which Canadian Carrier Would You Wanna Fly For?
Old 26th Nov 2007, 12:45
flyguy25

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What Airline Would You Fly For

To the person who think canada's health system sucks.. all I can say is its better then the US. Here you can have a heart attack and not have hundreds of thousands of dollars in bills, they have it backwards down there you shouldnt have to pay to see your family doctor they should be paid by the health board or the government. its wrong!

When it comes to airlines which is what this site is for, keep in mind that Canada has always had a rocky unsteady airline industry. Ive worked for two of of the few airlines here in canada and dont have anything nice to say about Air Canada, higher pay yes but they treat you like dogs. Skyservice lays off cabin crew which is my profession way to often but is a great company to work for. Westjet is hard to get into as they recieve hundreds of resumes a day. I would love to fly for Sunwing Airlines they seem to be the new upcoming thing here in toronto and they are young enough to have room to grow, their service is impecable and they deffenatley now what an airline should be.

Regards