PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NetJets Europe - time to command
View Single Post
Old 26th Nov 2007, 10:11
Dirty Bleeder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NetJets Europe - time to command

Please read the title to this thread before posting replies about other areas of NetJets, Good or Bad. Otherwise it ends up in another bl**dy list of whom has been treated poorly and the defenders of the cause - thanks.

I have recently accepted a position to join NetJets early in the new year, and feel privilaged to do so. I am an experienced UK military Fast Jet type with over 3000hrs (still need another 250hrs Multi to unfreeze my ATPL) and a back ground in training.

I set my sights on NetJets because I am feed up with the crap that goes with life in a blue suit, but still enjoy hands on flying, meeting people, diversity and thinking on my feet; all of which I hope to find at NetJets.

To filful my requirement to continue enjoying my work I have accepted a pay-cut to join NetJets - however 56500EUR will not pay for my mortgage longterm.

My question is this - can people within the company see an increase in the time to command? I know there is continued expansion, but with 1000 pilots already operating with NetJets is it only going to be 'dead mans shoes' to move across to the left seat.

Any insight would be greatly appriciated.

Regards

DB