PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - mytravel pilot loses appeal
View Single Post
Old 25th Nov 2007, 23:38
BYALPHAINDIA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MyT sounds like a wanky operation anyway; he will get snapped up by a quality operator if he so wishes, however mavericks and whistle blowers do not do very well though these days in civil aviation. He should consider running hard from airline flying; from the coverage he has gotten he seems to think he does not have to observe the same rules and regulations that others he works with do, which is not a good multi crew cockpit situation.

MYT a Wanky operation - Affirm, This is not the 1st time 'My Little Pony' Airways' have got rid of QUALITY staff - Remember Mr David Henry, One of the most exp Line Pilot's you could ever wish to have, He had over 30yrs of flying exp and held management positions at UK,LEI,MYT - before being 'hung' by the MYT board over something trivial

I don't really want to say this, But looking back at AIH/MYT's history, I would say that alot of their problems were down to their own makings??

Maybe now as part of TCX, The yes management men of MYT will be walking the plank??

All the best Pablo, Yule find a new toy to drive