PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BMed
Thread: BMed
View Single Post
Old 25th Nov 2007, 21:06
6chimes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The integration of staff from another company that offered a very different lifestyle for the crew was always going to be hard. Bmed crew have had a very different view of the flying world for many years. Much of it on the back of being a BA subsidiary, and the only way those guys can ever expect to get something like that again is to go to BA mainline. There isn't one airline in the UK that could offer anything like the lifestyle once enjoyed by Bmed. The company was broke and going under so you were going to be unemployed or taken over by someone else and they would have made the same changes that bmi have.

Bmi are poor at crew management and don't expect anything more than you have commented on here with regards to welfare.

With regard to the real names of people that have been mentioned here and how brainwashed they are, I can only say that I strongly disagree and I believe that it is more likely to be this: You can insult your own as much as you like but if someone else does then you will defend them otherwise you have been insulted yourself because you are still there. I would ask that you do not use peoples names here in future.

More importantly though for those of you wanting to leave; do so swiftly and quitely, because those of us staying need to be united not divided IF we are to get an improvement to our working conditions. A divided workforce only serves the company.