PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MANCHESTER - 5
Thread: MANCHESTER - 5
View Single Post
Old 24th Nov 2007, 21:41
Shed-on-a-Pole

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mouser-

I must point out to you that my posting does not criticise the Thomsonfly experience at any point. Quite the contrary. Their flights were punctual, efficient and offered exemplary in flight service. In fact, I have done twelve trips with Thomsonfly this year and would happily recommend the experience.

In contrast, I have booked Easyjet just once (and not at all this year). With very good reason. When I turned up at Orly for my lunchtime flight to Geneva, the check-in staff just laughed. "Oh zees one nevere operates! We ave poot you on zee evening one!" And what about my onward transfer to Chamonix then? [Shrug of the shoulders]. That is why I will certainly NOT be rushing anywhere to be treated like that again ... "fool me once - shame on you; fool me twice - shame on me!". Label Thomsonfly Charter/No-Frills whatever you want ... the fact is they have never let me down and have earned my trust and respect as a customer. Give them a try yourself Mouser and experience the difference.

For the record, I do not work for Thomsonfly (or Easyjet).

Last edited by Shed-on-a-Pole; 24th Nov 2007 at 21:46. Reason: stray word removed!