PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BeiJing approach ATC
View Single Post
Old 24th Nov 2007, 09:52
caucatc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking thanks for your advice

thanks for your advice to beijing approach
1.the runway designation ,i do not know why "anything else will cause problems." if i tell you the right designation of runway how could cause some problems?
2.to the visual approach
the reason we do that is because of the glide slope is moving from east of the runway to the west , the aircraft may hide the signal of glide slope if it requirs whole runway departure ,and the signal could be unreliable .our regulation to that is when the vis is larger than 8km ,the aircraft can make a visual approach ,when vis is between 2km to 8km ,they can make a localizer only approach ,when the aircraft has established the localizer they may descend themselves and when the vis is less than 2 km ,they can make a normal ils approach. but it will be fine 1 month later.
3.descend planning
i am not quite sure about what are you asking ,but i think you may ask what the altitude we want you to reach when passing the way point.
all the situation i said below is in the normal :
on KM-11A , the aircraft should be reach 3600m when passing CD and 2700m when passing JR .
at the rest of the STAR there is no regular for that ,it totally depends on the situation ,sometimes the pilot ask whether there is a altitude restriction ,we can understand your mean ,and most of the time ,the pilot need to track on the STAR but follow our altitude instruction .
for more about the procedure , i suggest you to visit http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthr...=295755&page=2
i posted a reply to the pilot's question about the delayed cleared procedure.hope that is useful for you .
4.to study with the collegue
thanks for reminding that , we will pay more attention to that .one thing i hope you can understand is when there is a delay or lots of maneuver ,it must be necessary , our airspace constructure and the restrictions limit us to give you good service we wish .

thanks for your advice and your cooperation again ,and hope you can have a nice journey when you fly to beijing next time!