PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Comair taking unnecessary flak
View Single Post
Old 23rd Nov 2007, 19:50
fluffyfan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sayswho

I left the SA working enviroment 5 years ago due to their rediculous policys (white 30 odd year old male) so don't think for one miniute I support them. If they get their own way with Comair Im affraid to say Zimbabwe will become an example of what is to come.
Jee wizz......what a loss to SA, the reason you could not get a job in SA sayswho must be the racist ANC and BEE, not your horrific spelling and obvious lack of a matric.......why not run your post through word and use the spell checker next time

All my mates who applied themselves and got off there backsides to get a tertiary education, a Comm or an ATP had no problem finding jobs in SA.

Oh and by the way, like it or not (and I don’t) sayswho, the BEE policies you are talking about are Law...not rumour, so companies are compelled to comply, if Comair has flouted the law then they will get what’s coming to them and I have little sympathy because they have taken every opportunity to bad mouth SAA and sue even though they are guilty of the same practices, if they have done there best with regard to complying with the law then I am sure they will have no problem.