PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - HKA DFO Resigns....
View Single Post
Old 23rd Nov 2007, 05:21
beerboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Highspeed, sounds like that very reliable source seems to be yourself.

As for those wonderful stories, well I really couldn't care less, as I already stated he's very colorful with his words. What I do know is that during his tenure, he's always tried to fight for the underdog, he's always tried to give guys a chance, guys who might not have ever had a chance at a jet job. He's made mistakes of giving guys a command when they shouldn't have been given one and then had the same guys turn on him when they weren't up to the job.
I base my opinion on what I know and that he is not perfect( as if anyone is) but that he genuinely wants to help.

Dragon, if you don't work here, then I would wonder where you get all this information on how badly we've treating GR. I would suggest to your source to get some facts straight:

1) Guys have been promised a command since the arrival of the first 737, well over 14 months ago, I know these guys and they would fit in well anywhere, very professional and great pilots. They are angry and rightly so.

2) As for the chaps who have left, they were made to believe things that did not turn up in the contract, things which GR had promised them. If you want to say that GR did not lie,then fair enough,in the end these guys decided enough was enough and good on them.

3) GR gets on very well with the mainland bosses, he's never had problem with them and they've been the reason why he's been in his job for so long. The people that he has been fighting against are the old CR management as well as HKCAD. misquoted from GR himself.