PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RYANAIR CPT vs FOs
View Single Post
Old 22nd Nov 2007, 13:41
notagain!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Magplug,

i did look in to Ryanair before i joined,indeed i searched on this very site and read many posts with many different view's.But looking back i probably made the wrong choice,the lure of a shiny new jet,various bases and that ever so practiced nack that Ryanair have of convincing you that its not that bad,and its the highest paid airline in europe!! you will see the banner on this very site advertising such a 'fact'. Ive been here for a few years,and i've seen thing go from bad to worse.My original post hopefully will make interesting reading for anyone looking to join,or pilots already working there that didn't even realise these so called negotiations where going on,thats how the ERC seems to work,as i mentioned in the first post there seems to be no such thing as an open discussion in Ryanair (unless of course you count the 'town hall meetings',but these just appear to be a standard powerpoint point presentation and a whole load of false PR).

Im hoping some more pilots read this and post so we can get a general feel of the situation within the STN based captains and fo's.