PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAK Airways
Thread: RAK Airways
View Single Post
Old 22nd Nov 2007, 06:07
Aviatordubai

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rak airways and Dana

Its true the director of operations and now the MD of the company is the same guy who was in Hamra air,this guy i dont really think he is laughing at his new office that much because he is not going to long last over there, first off all because he is just an idiot he is not able to manage the company,and second bcause the company is not going to last more than 6months.Everything i can say about Dana it looks like unreal and a lie, so i just shouldnt say anything else, i invite you to go for yourself and see it.I have many more things to say but i dont really want to mess up with that kind of people.
One thing I have to say most of the people that they are out now of the company they quit, they werent fired, one of them the MD of the company, he couldt stant that situation anymore, and many more valuable people that they had worked very hard with no reward...and few more are leaving in the next few weeks.
PS:i have to say that the reputation of the director of operations ups sorry, now the MD of Dana, is not very good at all anywhere you talk about him in the aviation world,ANYWHERE!he had screwed so many people for only one reason HIS OWN BENEFIT!!