View Single Post
Old 21st Nov 2007, 22:16
eharding

A little less conversation,
a little more aviation...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Fuji Abound
tosh
If you take a long hard look at the thread, you'll see that those who have moved aircraft about as a group for a living, or have troubled themselves to go and get some training in the practice - generally from the former group - have expressed reservations about the OPs expressed intentions, advised him to get some competent training & guidance, and generally refrained from providing a set of vague advice which he might be tempted to cobble together to form a set of guidelines for himself and his mates. I'd no sooner recommend a set of procedures for this chap and his mates to fly as a group, than I would offer tips on the finer points of competition spin technique to one of his aerobatic mates - without meeting them, you have absolutely no idea of of the level of competence or otherwise of those in receipt of the advice.
I'm sure you've had an excellent time flying 'in company' with your mates - in fact, I'd bet money you've never had a negative experience in the process. Long may this continue. I'm happy that I've done my best to help the OP achieve his goal in a safe fashion, based on my experience, for what its worth.