PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BeiJing approach ATC
View Single Post
Old 21st Nov 2007, 00:07
caucatc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi throw a dyce
I think i can not answer all your questions , because i am not the acc controller .as for the airspace to the olympic games , i have to say that ,we have already do whatever we can do ,and try our best ,such as in the app area , we built the 3rd runway ,but the airspace is still the same ,because the airforce restriction .
i do not know how does the acc atc think about the rvsm , but personally ,i think the rvsm will be a little bit difficulty for us at the beginning , especially the altitude ,i think you know that ,the real altitude display on the radar will be a little different from the altitude instruction we say , and also the shape of the route , i think that is so hard to cross the altitude within such a short straight route,that is easy to have the tcas warning if they have the excessive rate of descend .
5 minutes limitation ,i am sorry i do not know much about that ,but i think the reason is that some part of control zone is the procedure control , they calculate the plane as a manner of time , so the separation have to be larger than the radar control .
delay is really a headache problem for us ,some pilots always complain that ,but we need to keep the separation at first ,safety is the most important