PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ABERDEEN
Thread: ABERDEEN
View Single Post
Old 19th Nov 2007, 12:43
Skipness One Echo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I give up. That's not what most passengers think. You're all right, I'm wrong I'll smile. What do I know, I'm only a customer.
ATCO read the threads on pilots and security. It is having the most awful effect on frequent fliers and people going to work. And that amount of stress isn't worth it.
Boarding cards ready, liquids or toileteries?, be a sheep, shuffle forward, smile, take your jacket off, show your laptop, sorry that toothpaste is too big, random pat down check sir, can you empty your pockets for me?, take your shoes off, stand on the dirty floor, may i open your bag sir, swab your possesions for explosive traces, im only doing my job sir, and then of course, show your passport to fly in the UK.
Yeah I was tired, I fly a lot, and I am coming to hate it. Different rules for almost every airport and trip I take. God love the pilots who do this nonsense every day. Bin Laden must be laughing himself silly. Chaps, I meant no personal offence to the people in the yellow day glows. But it's all adding to a climate of fear in a world where the captain has his nail scissors confiscated but sits next to fire axe.......

Last edited by Skipness One Echo; 19th Nov 2007 at 12:53.