PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ABERDEEN
Thread: ABERDEEN
View Single Post
Old 19th Nov 2007, 12:21
Skipness One Echo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So this is all just in case I pass on my boarding card to someone that might be a threat who has to pass through security anyway? Really? I am sick of all this big brother nonsense and hysterical fussy people getting all upset. Your attitude is pretty bad considering I'm the one paying your wages as a customer. And as for people just doing as they're told, well the morons x-raying my grannies high heels, they're just doing as they're told but it's still a pantomime. I put my digital camera in my bag going through last night, I usually, put it through seperately like a laptop as it gets funny looks on the x-ray if it's in the bag and I get stopped. Well silly me took the security man seriously when he said it would be OK. His colleague disagreed, searched all my possessions and told me it was because there "could be something concealed inside". Did she have the brains to ask me to open it so she could see inside? No, she was too busy swabbing my rucksack for "traces of explosives" Better hope there were no tweezers concealed in there. Air travel at the minute is a pantomime, so excuse me if I don't smile at you as you change the rules from day to day obey moronic orders like a thick sheep !!! For God's sake.