PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BEagle
Thread: BEagle
View Single Post
Old 1st Feb 2002, 00:00
cheapseat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink

I posted this on another thread in reply to BEagle and feel I should post it here to make sure the apology is received.

"Beagle. .When you say, “all I received was a torrent odd ill-found abuse” if that is how my questions and comments appear to you then I apologise unreservedly.

I know it is certainly a cheek to start a thread in your good name however insult was not my intention. In fact one of my main motives for it was that your name is well respected on this forum.

The point of the thread is that you, like myself have been told about the targeting of the latest retention package, however I can lay down the figures of showing the OVERMANNING of non-GD/P/N aircrew and likewise the under manning of SNCO aircrew. You chose to believe the system and as a man who invariably finds the substance behind the myth with regard most things Royal Air Force I wondered why.

Sorry

Cheapseat by name, mug by profession."

I do stand by what I know to be facts; the chronic shortage of front line SNCO Aircrew and that's before you start looking for ones WITH A MED CAT THAT LETS THEM TAKE OFF.