PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SNCO Aircrew.... Shafted???
View Single Post
Old 26th Mar 2002, 21:34
TheSeeFarShadow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'd hate to interupt the slagging match, yes Flaps62, you sir are an arse.. .. .Onto the stuff we should be talking about then:. .It's clear that we won't be getting any finacial gain from the AA review (even if the review isn't really mouth music), so what could we 'haggle' for on the non-finacial side?. . . . ****Quality of life****. No 1 for me, I can only really speak as an AEOp, but here are my suggestions: -. .. . 1. Postings - There are alot of AEOps that like Kinloss. Let them stay there. There are people at Kinloss who don't want to be there, post them down south. PMA - Look at posting preference on ACRs for a change.. . 2. Same rule applies to everyone, no favouritism. Put the right man in the job, not someone you were mates with on a sqn and do them a favour.. . 3. If people want to stay flying, let them. Don't say you 'are to' do a ground tour now to further your career. (we know that AA don't really have a career). I don't know if it still applies, but there used to be a rule that if you were a B cat, you weren't allowed back flying for 5 years. Crap. . 4. What about (more?) exchange tours for AA.. . 5. Leave - Let everyone use their entitlement of leave each year.. . 6. If Master Airmen AIRCREW don't want to go back flying, take their flying pay away. If they object they either do as they are told (like the rest of us) or leave (more promotion prospects for FSs). .. .Just a few suggestions I quickly came up with while getting bored reading P1$$-Flap's drivel.