PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SNCO Aircrew.... Shafted???
View Single Post
Old 25th Mar 2002, 20:40
Terry Rumble

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flaps,. .. .Oh God, I'm going to do it again, and rise to your bait. I'm sorry, but you do talk such utter hogwash, I just can't pass up this opportunity.. .. .Now, where to begin with this latest load of drivvel you've written?. .. .Oh yes, taking the pi$$ out of young FO's on a Nimrod sqn. Well I can honestly tell you that I have never ever known anyone urinate in anyone elses kit bag, never ever, not even Nimrod aircrew! I have had a JO throw up in my Nav bag on a Nimrod before, and another one chucked up in my helmet bag! But, what the heck - it all washed out.. .. .So what is the problem then? can't young 1st tourist FO's take a bit of pi$$ taking from the 'hairy old Masters'? Oh dear, how sad.. .. .Now lets get on to some serious $hit........ .lets talk about the traditional 'blowing up' of the good old mess piano. Oh I nearly forgot, that's ok for you Officers isn't it? Its 'high spirits' and 'charachter building' (sorry, I forgot about that) well I'm quite happy to play by those rules but as you and I both know, you boys get away with it, we (AA and everyone else in the RAF) do not.. .. .Finally lets talk about something thats really childish....em.....lets see now.....I know, lets play 'set fire to your fellow Aircrew Officer in the Mess' guaranteed to go with a bang!! Was that high spirits, or could it possibly have been just a bit childish?. .. .You are the limit, you have the nerve to accuse AA of childish and petty behaviour. Take a good long look at your own breed Sir.. .. .You have nothing to crow about, you are no better, than most other aircrew from all three services. Your pompous 'FJ sqn' attitude simply confirms all those thoughts that MM, Charlie launcher Yeller gait and all the others think about you. As you say, you are interested in helping out those junior members of your FJ sqn, and that does you credit. However, your help should not not stop at just helping only your officers. Take a good look at QR's and see what your TOS say about looking after ALL your 'juniors'. .. .Lastly, I have known MM for many years, and can assure you that he is a man of genuine integrity and loyalty, and is committed to helping anyone, unlike yourself. As far as he and his fellow Masters are concerned, his one and only TOS under QR's is to be there for 'the guidence of junior officers' enough said!. .. .So there, I've joined in again after I said I would not. Rant over, time for a lye down.. .Good luck to all you FJ JO's, and I'm really sorry for having taken the pi$$ out of some of you over the past few years!. .. .FGLFB