PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SNCO Aircrew.... Shafted???
View Single Post
Old 22nd Mar 2002, 17:23
Baz Heath

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Charlie_L,. .. .you are so right in your comments, as is Yeller gait above. Sadly, I have seen the light and will soon join the great civilian world outside.. .I regret that there is absolutely no hope of anything coming out of this latest review for AA, and frankly anyone who thinks otherwise needs assessment! I do however, admire their will to give it yet another chance.. .. .Flaps 62, I have read the postings in this forum made by you, and have come to the conclusion that you are a complete ar$e. You are happy to spend all of your time slagging off everyone who makes any derogatory comments about the way AA have been, and continue to be treated. Your comments are plainly those of an ignorant fool, who has no place in todays modern Air force. You want us to believe that you are a good bloke, and know 'whats what' And yet you have been asked in this forum, on more than one occasion, to offer advice to AA about the best way forward, but have declined from doing so. Why I wonder? . .. .You could have made a real name for yourself here, but instead you have chosen to act the fool, and you should be ashamed of yourself. Are you really an officer? surely not.. .Do us all a favour, find a dirty stinking little pit somewhere, crawl into it and rot.. .. .Power to the Flight deck. .. .MM