PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SNCO Aircrew.... Shafted???
View Single Post
Old 22nd Mar 2002, 05:49
dave_g

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have read with interest most, if not all of the messages over the last 3 months, and apologise if I repeat what has already been said.. .. .I too was at the Nim(South) briefing on 8 Sqn a couple of weeks ago, and yes, it all sounds plausible, a review aimed specifically at AA, as opposed to being added in at the last minute when lumped in with our officer aircrew bretheren. But lets be real world about this, we are not going to get any of the money that the O's are getting, in fact we won't get any of it. There have been some interesting comments about the fact that Innsworth accept that a number of us will leave at our 22; this is not the case, and Innsworth expect that most of us will stay on beyond 22. We can really f**k there planning by leaving at 22, I for one will be doing so. (And that comes from the previous postings man, who I know well). It may not do me any good to leave at 22, but hopefully it will benefit the rest of you guys (and gals).. .. .To me, if you want to get on in life... get out.. .. .I have seen the light and it is time to go. . . . <small>[ 23 March 2002, 00:39: Message edited by: Yeller-gait ]</small>