PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SNCO Aircrew.... Shafted???
View Single Post
Old 21st Mar 2002, 14:34
Flap62

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Angry

Well curry, it took your accurate and brave comments to start seeing the real side of these "fabulously professional aircrew" down the back who are constantly waiting to "save our lives one day". Lucky_* - your comments about being nothing but a twinkle in the 80's give you away as one of those patronising old t**ts who think that because they've seen it and done it that the normal rules and regulations don't apply to them.. .. .Charlie Luncher - your comments are beneath contempt. We all know what you're alluding to and I hope that there are a good many of your brethern out there who shudder when reading your comments. In one short paragraph you have showed exactly where the them and us attitude originates and your pathetic schoolboy "reprisals" show why you lack the integrity and maturity to be considered as an equal partner to any officer, and therefore why you should be payed differently.. .I now fly with 19 year old girls down the back who have more professionalism in their little finger than they have in your whole body. Yes we've all flown with skippers who are complete to**ers but you grit your teeth and do the job to the best of your ability and prove that way that you are better than them. Overgrown schoolboys like you have no place in a modern airforce, and I am very glad to say, in a modern airline.