PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SNCO Aircrew.... Shafted???
View Single Post
Old 10th Mar 2002, 15:21
Baz Heath

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ladies and Gentlemen,. .. .Lets all calm down and stop the sculldugary!!!!. .Yozz my dear Chap, you are offside and should say sorry (quickly I would suggest!)to the Lady.. .Lets get back to the focus of this item, and the fact that the poor old AA have been shafted yet again.. .I have it on good authority that the airships and staff officers read this drivvel! (see comments from Flaps 62 above) . .Well, to all Dear Senior Officers, if you do read this, please go public and answer the following points:. .Why, when it was acknowledged in the ARR, that the Army has NO shortage of SNCO aircrew, were they included in the scheme? And why, when it was acknowledged in the very same report that there IS a shortage of RAF AA, were they not? . .Have you all gone barmy, or am I missing something here?. .Sorry to drag you AAC SNCOs into this chaps, I'm delighted that your Officers look after you, perhaps you could send some over to us in the Light Blue maybe???. .. .In the meantime Yoz, patch up your differences with the mistress, and direct all that 'good intentioned' effort into fighting our corner.. .. .Any speeling mistake are all alckohool induced!#. .. .L & K. .. .MM