PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SNCO Aircrew.... Shafted???
View Single Post
Old 26th Feb 2002, 13:20
Terry Rumble

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gentlemen,. .Could I please suggest that we stop playing into the hands of this lunatic known as 'Flaps' The man? is clearly a retard, and knows diddly about aviating - ignore him. Lets concentrate our efforts on what to do. . .It is of course easy to become emotive about this latest kick in the AA slats, and I am as guilty as the next man of getting excited and hot-headed in crew room discussions. But, as has been said before, we really must try to present a balanced and strong argument to the airships. The problem is, 'who can we rely on to support us?' I hear countless senior officers pledge their support and loyalty to us, but they then seem to fade away into obscuity just when we think they are getting somewhere. . .Nevertheless, like the majority of AA, I am also of the opinion that it will all be a complete waste of time. If it was meant to happen then we would have already been included. So, what to do? very little I fear chaps!. .Having spoken to the majority of pilots on my sqn there is little doubt that most of them will not take up this latest cunning offer. Of course some people will always sell their sole to the highest bidder, but in the main, most of them are siomply not interested, and indeed are somewhat ashamed and embarrassed at this latest outrage to hit AA.. .There must be some way that we can get together, either in a forum (like Ice Stn Zebra) or some other 'legal' meeting where we can collectively discuss and log our concerns and frustrations - anybody got any good ideas??. .Keep faith boys, we will not win, but lets not lose without a bloody good fight!. .Remember the booklet you all got from the last CAS where he talked of Loyalty, Courage, Commitment, Dedication Blah? - send it back to the new CAS and ask him to read it and practice what it preaches.. .Best wishes. .FGLFB